Proud Tradition of Excellence and Dedication
IntelliScience Training Institute is a STEM-based research institution, located in the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose, CA. Our teaching philosophy is based on academic excellence and dedication. We prepare students for future leadership and equip them with the skills that they will require to meet the future technological challenges. We assist them to explore their potential at best – We will break the barrier to identify your potential.
Hands-On Experience in Industry
2nd IntelliScience Bay Area Research Conference on High School and Undergraduate Research
Int-BARC- 2023 Saturday, April 22nd, 2023
San Jose State University, Department of Mechanical Engineering (Auditorium) Call (609) 558 1227 for Information
Limited Space: Registration Required - Click here to register
Areas of Research: Research Projects in the following areas are available - Call 609 5581227 for discussion
- Robotics and Automation
- Plasma Medicine: Developing Dielectric Barrier Discharge Plasma Torches for Wound Healing and Wound Sterilization
- Wound Imaging and Automation for Scanning Wound Surfaces using Plasma Jets
- Bifacial Solar Panels: Characterization
- Designing Exoskeleton Devices to Assist Rehabilitation Exercises
- Batteries Research: Investigating Thermal Runaway Conditions
- Thrust Measurements for Toy helicopters
- 3D Printing: Enhancing the Printed Material Strength by Vibrating the Ejection Nozzle
- 4D Printing: A new Dimension to 3D printing
- Applied Physics Lab to Conduct Experiments in Optics, Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Physics
- Laser Lab: Multiple Experiments on Laser Related Projects
- Plasma Labs: Investigating Plasmas and Their Applications in Engineering and Medicine
IntelliScience is proudly collaborating with the following organizations for conducting various STEM-based educational and industrial programs.
We Are Known for Our
Stimulating Learning Environment
We offer a stimulating learning environment to all students where they find ample opportunities to explore and demonstrate their innovative ideas. Our programs are well equipped, print rich, and use rubrics to ensure participation of all students.